Crown DCi4 2400N 4Ch Networked LowZ/100V Install Amp 4x2300W 2U
Designed for minimum size and maximum power, DriveCore offers greater accuracy, reduced weight, and best-in-class signal-to-noise performance. The front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. DriveCore means the patented feedback and PWM circuits provide fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail and precise tracking of low frequencies at all power levels. Plus, fewer parts results in increased reliability â€“ and the legendary performance you expect from Crown. With extremely wide tolerance for AC line conditions, whether youâ€™re on a normal power grid or fluctuating back-up generator power for Life-Safety systems, DriveCore amps deliver sound thatâ€™s never compromised. A proprietary hybrid analog-digital integrated circuit thatâ€™s bolstered by multiple patents, DriveCore leads a new era of sustainable excellence. It also represents another historic milestone in our ongoing commitment to delivering audio products demanded by professionals â€“ and that please audiences worldwide.
- True Rack Density - 2/4/8 Channels in a 2U format for install flexibility and reduced operational costs
- Direct Drive Constant Voltage - save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive speakers
- Channel Independent Hi-Z/Low-Z Selection
- Bridgeable Channel Pairs
- Remote On/Off Interface
- Efficient Cooling Design
- Advanced Power Factor Correction (PFC) Universal Power Supply
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- BLU Link Input Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): > 108dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): >5000
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 30A IEC
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 29lbs